While activating e-mail template or while sending test e-mail, system throws error stating domain is not allowed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Marketing work center.
- Choose Content View.
- Choose the Email Template to activate.
- Go to Actions.
- Choose Activate Or Choose Send Test E-mail.
Error appears: Please change the domain in From e-mail address. XYZ is not allowed.
Note: The domain (XYZ) referred above is already maintained under Business Configuration -> E-mail and Fax Settings -> E-mail and Fax Settings.
You get the error during E-mail Template Activation because, there is no sub-domain maintained in your Business Configuration for Activation of Mass E-mail.
Read through the documentation before you add sub-domains that you will use in your E-mail Blast and configure the sub-domain using below path.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Choose Open Activity List button.
- Go to Fine-Tune phase.
- Search and open the activity E-Mail and Fax Settings.
- Choose Activation of Mass E-Mail.
- Choose Add to add the sub-domain.
- Save and Close.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To