1. How do I change language in my SAP Jam account which is integrated with SuccessFactors?
2. Language in SuccessFactors (BizX) is not reflecting in SAP Jam.
Below is some clarification with respect to when the languages set up in SuccessFactors apply to SAP Jam (only when SAP Jam is integrated with BizX):
- Firstly the relevant language pack for the language in question should be purchased by the customer.
- When we say language from SuccessFactors, we are actually referring to languages that can be configured from two different places in SuccessFactors –
In the Employee Data File.
Options < Change language.
- If the locale is set in employee data file (say in English), SAP Jam would reflect the same locale (as the one in employee data file) – This is an expected behavior.
- If no locale is set in employee data file and if the locale set in SuccessFactors (options < change language) is Japanese, with that said for SAP Jam to be in Japanese the browser language should also be set in Japanese.
Users can overwrite their default language from BizX as well:
- Click on the drop down beneath your name
- Click on “Account”
- Select “Language”
- SAP JAM
Real Time Locale Syncing is now occurring for SAP JAM Customers
Language in SAP Jam Changing SAP Jam language , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-LAN , Language Packs & Translation , Problem