- SuccessFactors process of delivering RCAs to our customers’ Support Contact Administrators, in response to issues experienced with the SuccessFactors hosted service
- Support Communications
- If the issue results in Unscheduled Maintenance (e.g., datacenter performance issues)
An RCA will be automatically sent if an issue persists for more than 30 minutes and results in a Cloud Support outage notification, meaning that it was either a:
> Priority 1 issue that impacted more than 5 customers
> Priority 2 issue that impacted more than 10 customers
- Timeline: The RCA will be emailed to an applicable company’s Support Contact Administrators within 30 days of the issue being resolved.
- If the issue did not result In Unscheduled Maintenance (e.g., individual service issue)
SuccessFactors is not required to provide RCAs for hosted service specific issues that do not result in an outage notification, as defined in the section above.
- If you want to create an incident to follow the RCA, a new "Low" priority incident must be created that references the orginal High Priority one.
RCA, Root Cause Analysis, policy, communication, Unscheduled Maintenance, DC Down, Outages, Data Centre , KBA , LOD-SF-COM , Obsolete: Please use subcomponent of XX-SER-SAPSMP instead , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions