This article explains about the "Status" column in Company User Detail Report
In the Company User Detail Report, what does the 'Status' column indicate?
- SAP Jam
If company is using an integrated (with BizX) SAP Jam instance - (Users access SAP Jam by logging into BizX first)
New = New users recently granted access to SAP Jam via BizX Admin Tools, but have not navigated to SAP Jam from BizX yet.
Active = Users who have been granted access to SAP Jam via BizX Admin Tools and have successfully navigated to SAP Jam.
1. For integrated SAP Jam instance where the user was invited from an SAP Jam group, but have yet to log in. In this case, the invite has been sent, but the user has not accessed SAP Jam via the link in the email.
2. For non-integrated SAP Jam instances where access is granted by inviting a user via a unique Enterprise email address. In this case, the invite has been sent, but the user has not accessed SAP Jam via the link in the email.
- Non integrated SAP Jam instances require a unique email address for each user. The system is driven by email address.
- SAP no longer supports Non-Integrated SAP Jam instances
- Integrated (with BizX) SAP Jam instances are driven by the UserID assigned to each employee via the Employee Data File. This allows users to be assigned any email address. It does not necessarily need to be an Enterprise email address. (It can be Yahoo or Gmail for example).
KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem