Is it possible to have a negative value for Age of Requisition, Time to Fill and Time To Hire?
- Yes it is possible under the specific conditions.
- For example for Age of Requisition if:
- the “Exclude time spent in hold status” option is enabled
- the Start Date for the age of requisition is not set to “Date Created”. For example if it is set to “Approved Date”
- In this case if a job requisition is set to “On Hold” status before the approved date for a period longer than the period between the approved date and the current date the age is negative.
The Age of the Requisition is calculated as (Current Date) – (Approved Date) – (period on Hold).
In this example 4 days – 18 days = -14.
This value will change and after 14 days from the “current date” will start to be positive.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem