- Currently we are getting storage limit notifications when we are at 82% of storage capacity.
- Can we turn off SAP Jam storage Notifications?? Or where can we edit the threshold so it lets us know if we hit 95%, not 82% of storage limit?
- SAP Jam
- This isn't currently configurable.
- We wanted to ensure that customers knew when they were approaching their storage allotment, and allowing them to turn off or configure this notification could undermine our ability to confidently know that they had been forewarned prior to hitting their limit.
- This notification only goes to company admins, and is only sent out daily (like when you are approaching your storage limit in our Exchange mail), so this shouldn't be too annoying.
- Consider that when a company has reached their 80% threshold, it would only take one group admin to do a few bulk uploads to their group to max out the storage for the entire company.
- This scenario would be far more disruptive to that customer than a daily notification going to a few company admins.
KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem
SAP Jam Collaboration all versions