This article explains how to set up privacy options with a default value.
Is it possible to set up the privacy options with a default value?
- There are 3 possible values for the Privacy Options (defined in the back-end as “Ask external candidates whether they want to be found across borders”):
- Any company recruiter worldwide
- Any recruiter in my country of residence
- Any recruiter managing jobs that I apply
- For an external candidate that is going to create a new profile it is not possible to have one of these values as pre-selected. The candidate must choose one before to proceed
- However in case the candidate is created by a recruiter user from Recruiting > Candidates > Add Candidate, it is possible to define the default value.
- To setup this solution, please contact customer success via a ticket and ask for the default value you want. This must be defined in provisioning > Edit Candidate Privacy Options
- Author: Emanuele Ornella
- Create Date: 20/02/14
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions