Recruiting Management (RCM) and Recruiting Marketing (RMK) both maintain separate 'profiles' of candidate date, uniquely identified through the candidate's email address.
- Recruiting Execution
- Profile feature is added to RMK in B1408 release.
- It has overcome the login sync issues when Customer is using both RCM and RMK.
Flow of Profile feature
The below workflow describes how users transition from the RMK Talent Community Profile into RCM's My Candidate Profile, and how the two independently can become linked.
- Go to jobs.bostonscientific.com
- Become a Talent Community User
- Now search for jobs
- Apply for any job
- Fill the credentials which we have created for joining talent Community and click on Submit
- We have successfully logged in and landed to RCM page.
- Successfully Applied
- Go back to RMK Profile, we could see the job which we have applied
- The job details will be displayed in RCM page as below
KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To