- How to enable offline documents
- How do I download my performance for to work with it offline?
- Why can't I edited some of the fields ofline?
- Why can't I edit the goal weight offline?
- What can I edit offline?
The administrator can enable or disable Offline Forms per template via Admin Tools => Form Template Administration => Form Templates =. open the form => deselect ""Disable Download Button"
If you do not see these options available in your instance please open a case with Customer Success to enable Offline forms for your instance. In Provisioning => Company Settings => Enable "Offline Form"
Please download the attachment for step-by-step instructions on working with documents offline.
PerformanceManager documents may be downloaded for offline use in situations when Internet access is unavailable (disconnected use). The offline feature is ideal for users that require an ability to work on a document when Internet access is not readily available (e.g. while traveling on a plane, etc). The offline feature enables a disconnected user to work and save document edits until Internet access becomes available, at which point, the user simply uploads the document changes to the PerformanceManager system.
To work on a downloaded (offline) document, you will need Microsoft Word.
Conditions and Limitations
1. A form may only be downloaded for offline use when it resides in your PerformanceManager Inbox.
2. Competencies and Objectives may not be modified or added to an offline document. The offline feature is designed for entering evaluation comments, ratings, and weights (when appropriate) only.Note: A pm form can have two types of goal weights. 1. Goal weight from the actual goal plan (this cannot be edited offline) 2. Goal weight as a PM element only (this can be edited offline)
3. Forms with CDP elements will not have full offline capabilities.
4. Forms with embedded compensation fields will not have full offline capabilities
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To