While creating new sales order the Incoterms and Incoterms Location fields are empty and not filled automatically.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders Work center.
- Choose the view Sales Orders.
- Choose button New select Sales orders.
- Fill the details like Account ABC (ABC represents account ID).
- System determine the Ship-To and Bill-To automatically.
- Navigate to View All then to view General Tab.
- Here you will find that Incoterms and Incoterms Location missing
The right behavior of systems on 1502 and onward releases is to pick Incoterms from Ship-To party. In case the Incoterms information is not maintained in the Ship-To account, the fields are blank.
You have to maintain the Incoterms information in the Ship-To account if you want it to be defaulted when creating a new sales order.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To