Drill to Detail is not enabled for certain measures derived from core workforce profile/mobility measures (e.g. End of Period Headcount - High Performers) whereas it is enabled for the core measures from which they are derived.
Any SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics instance, on any server, with Drill to Detail
Reproducing the Issue
1. Open suspected measure in Analytics menu to bring up default measure template. Ensure Analysis is not set to "No Analysis".
2. Attempt to directly click the figures in the largest table. If they are not underlined as links, DTD is not enabled for the measure.
In a standard Workforce Analytics implementation, Drill to Detail is only enabled for a small set of core measures, e.g. End of Period Headcount and Terminations. DTD can be requested for other measures or even all applicable measures, but otherwise measures outside of the standard set will not allow it.
If normal DTD function is required for measures for which it is not currently enabled, please request it directly and Information Services will begin the process.
If you simply require the DTD results for measures derived from core measures with DTD enabled, you can often obtain them from the core measures using Query Workspace.
1. Open the core measure on which the desired measure is based.
2. Click Query Workspace in the bottom left hand corner.
3. Edit the query and remove the element Selectable Analysis from the Rows section.
4. In its place, add the analysis option used to create the derived measure to Rows. For instance, if the derived measure is End of Period Headcount - High Performers, add Performance Rating or the equivalent.
When you click OK and return to the query result, you will be able to click the results to retrieve DTD data.
drilldown, individual data , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , Problem