You get a warning message in the sales order: Company XYZ not registered in country ABC, define Taxnumber as Type 2.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Select sales order DEF (DEF indicates the ID of the sales order).
- Select the Edit button.
You receive the warning message Company XYZ not registered in country ABC, define Taxnumber as Type 2.
The Seller Party (company XYZ), is not registered in the country of the Ship-To/Payer Party.
Register the seller party in the country of the ship-to/payer party.
- Go to the Tax Management work center.
- Go to the Tax Authorities - Tax Authorities view.
- Select tax authority GHI (GHI indicates the ID of the tax authority).
- Choose Edit - Company Tax Arrangements button.
- Select the Add Row button.
- Add company XYZ (XYZ indicates the ID of the company).
- Go to the Tax Numbers sub tab.
- Add tax number type 2-Tax Number.
- Add the relevant Tax Number.
- Select the Save button.
The warning message will not appear anymore in newly created sales orders for combination of seller party (company XYZ) and country ABC.
KBA , AP-LP , Lead Processing , How To