Why there are invoices generated after the date offset?
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select the Invoice Runs view.
- Search for Invoice Run ABC (ABC represents run ID).
- Check Date Offset set as XX days. (XX presents the number for days)
- Go to Invoice Documents and open XYZ (XYZ represents invoice ID), check invoice date it is beyond the date off set chosen in the run.
You think the document should not got generated as per the settings.
The lead time selection for invoice schedule generation is read from Business Configuration.
In Business Configuration for example if you have defined the lead time as 57 days and hence if there are invoice requests in the system for 57 days from the current date the invoice run/background job will create it immediately.
You may change the lead time in the system.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Open the activity Time Horizon for Scheduled Invoice Requests Run
- Enter the required value. If noting is specified it will take the default value as 3.
- Save the change.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To