There are no options to select Grade/Completion whilst Using 'Record Learning - Multiple Tool'
Reproducing the Issue
- Users > Tools > Record Learning - Multiple
- Add item and Add user
- There is no grade/completion textbox or values to set.
Item Type decides grading options.
This is not setup correctly.
If grading options = value based
You must map values to a completion status.
If grading option = Numeric
You must map a numeric value to a completion status
If grading option = none
This will show you the grading box to enter a grade percentage.
Completion status drop down for any pass/fail for that item type.
Note:The grading option will afect the Record Learning activity only. If the online item/exam/quiz is completed by the user when launching the content, the grading will be received by LMS from the content.
- Go to References > Learning > Item Type
- Search the item's item type
- Go to Grading Options tab
- Change this to none or map the appropriate values for numeric/value-based grading options.
2420522 - Can't add Grade/Completion in Record Learning - Multiple - LMS
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem