You are comparing the chart and table of reports. If a characteristic has the same description but different IDs, only one of the key figure values is shown.
For example: You are checking data for product category IDs 01, 02 and 03. The description of these product categories is the same (ABC for all categories). The report chart shows only one value for ABC instead of three separate ones.
Additionally you may notice that the display is different between RUI / Fiori and HTML5, i.e. different values are displayed in the chart of the 2 UIs.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on in HTML5 or RUI.
- Go to the work center Analysis, view Reports.
- Open the desired report and check the table.
- You see three key figure values for product category ABC because the categories 01, 02 and 03 have the same description ABC.
- Switch to the report chart.
- You see only one key figure value.
This is a limitation. In the report charts, whenever the same text is shown only one of the values is displayed in the chart.
Additionally, RUI and HTML5 have a different logic of which value they pick from the duplicates, so the display may vary between the UIs.
You will need to show the characteristic, in this example the Product Category, with both the description and the ID.
- Open the report and switch to the chart view.
- Go to the tab Rows & Columns.
- Click on the triangle next to the field Product Category and choose Settings.
- In Display as, select Description and ID or ID and Description.
report chart, pie chart, wrong percentage, RUI, Fiori, Analytics, ID, description, report values , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To