You are reviewing the messages that were sent or received via Business Communication Monitoring and found a Technical Error on a message to Computop within operation Request Payment Card Payment Settlement.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Go to Business Communication Monitoring view.
You find a message in error to Computop upon requesting credit card settlement. Error details: HTTP Code 413: Request Entity Too Large - Details see in error log of transaction SRTUTIL
The message failed because even if the settlement was successfully made from SAP Business ByDesign, it was not processed by Computop agent due to a have size of the xml request.
In order to check the affected payments, please go though the below steps.
- On this failed message, note down the Document ID.
- Go to Payment Management work center.
- Go to Payment Monitor view.
- Search for the Document ID.
- In the Details section, look for the settlement batch ID. The settlement status is Pending.
- Use the Advanced filter in the Payment Monitor and use the Settlement batch ID as search criteria.
The returned credit card payments belong to the concerned batch.
In order to solve this issue, send an e-mail to Computop support at email@example.com reporting the problem. Within this e-mail, ask for their confirmation that they will not process this affected batch ever.
Once they confirm, create an incident to SAP and attach the communication with Computop. Additionally, grant SAP the authorization to reject this credit card batch via back-end system and to settle the payments again in smaller batches.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To