- When trying to display the ALV grid content in Crystal Reports Viewer Addon for SAP Business Suite Apps you receiving the following error message: "Crystal reports cannot be displayed. Message no. SALV_BOQT007 Error code: CR6"
- Integration of Crystal Reports into Advanced List Viewer (ALV) with SAP Business Suite Apps
Reproducing the Issue
- You have installed Crystal Reports Advanced List Viewer (ALV) add-on
- Embed Crystal Report within the ALV in SAP Business Suite Apps
- Open the Crystal Report
- Crystal Reports Viewer with SAPGUI is using Java Virtual Machine (JVM) to receive and display the data sent by the ABAP server
- On the client PC where the Crystal Reports Viewer runs the JVM memory is limited or not configured properly
Increase the windows Java Virtual Machine memory on every client windows PC where Crystal Reports Add-On in SAP Business Suite Apps is installed
1. Open "Java 32-bit" settings in the control panel of the windows PC where SAPGUI is installed
2.Click on "JAVA" tab and puch "View" buton in section "View and manage Java Runtime versions and settings for Java Application"
3.Enter -Xms512m into the Runtime Parameters column at "User" tab
4. Restart SAPGUI
Integration of Crystal Reports into Advanced List Viewer (ALV), Crystal Reports Viewer,Crystal reports cannot be displayed, SALV_BOQT007,CR6, Crystal Control, Not enough main memory available , KBA , BC-SRV-ALV , SAP List Viewer , BC-WD-CMP-ALV-ABA , Web Dynpro ALV for ABAP , Problem