When using Spanish Mexican as the Locale on the Admin side you may see most of the labels appear as "Null"
Reproducing the Issue
- On the Admin side go to Preferences (Blue cog at top right of screen)
- Under Settings change Active Locale ID to Spanish Mexican
- Apply Changes
- Spanish Mexican is not a Supported locale for the Admin side
- It is only meant to be used with the User side
- If you choose to use it for the Admin side there are a lot of labels that don't exist.
- Change the Active Locale ID field back to a locale that is supported
- Also go to References > Geography > Locales and search for Spanish Mexican
- Edit the Locale
- Change the Use By dropdown box from Both to User so that only users may choose this locale
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem
SuccessFactors Learning 1207 ; SuccessFactors Learning 1210 ; SuccessFactors Learning 1302 ; SuccessFactors Learning 1305 ; SuccessFactors Learning 1308 ; SuccessFactors Learning 1311 ; SuccessFactors Learning 1405 ; SuccessFactors Learning 1408