- You are performing an People Import via Admin Tools and you receive a General error.
- E-mail notification from the Associate Import scheduled job with a General error
- UDF import unsuccessful: some users show error code
- BizX Platform
- Admin Tools/Centre
Reproducing the Issue
- Example error will look like: "Failed to add/update user XXXXXXXX. General Error with error code - -17"
- The cause of problem is related to the error code. See Below for the explanation of the codes:
- USEREJB_OK = 0;
- USEREJB_ERROR = -1;
- INVALID_LOGIN = -2;
- INVALID_PASSWORD = -5;
- INVALID_USERID = -6;
- INVALID_MANAGER_ID = -7;
- INVALID_HR_ID = -8;
- USERBEAN_IS_NULL = -9;
- MANAGER_CYCLE_DETECTED = -10;
- INVALID_USERNAME = -11;
- DUPLICATE_USERNAME = -12;
- PASSWORD_EXPIRED = -13;
- USER_NOT_FOUND = -14;
- NO_LOGIN_PERMISSION = -15;
- ACCOUNT_LOCKED = -16;
- REQUIRED_COLUMN_MISSING = -17;
- PROXY_ALREADY_EXISTS = -18;
- PROXY_NOT_EXISTS = -19;
- INVALID_MATRIX_MANAGER_ID = -20;
- INVALID_PROXY_ID = -21;
- INVALID_CUSTOM_MANAGER_ID = -22;
- INVALID_SECOND_MANAGER_ID = -23;
- SECOND_MANAGER_CYCLE_DETECTED = -24;
- ACCOUNT_VALIDATION_NEEDED = -25;
- USER_LIMIT_VIOLATION = -26;
- USER_IS_PURGED = -27;
- Some error codes are self explanatory. You may need to review data that is being imported.
- Other error codes may require additonal serach in KBA base.
We recommend to use new found cause as keyword. You will learn more about the expected data in an Associate Import.
- If KBA serach was unsuccesful, you may require assistance via Support ticket based on error code.
Remember to provide as many details as possible such as Job Name, Date and Time of execution, Date and Time of received notification, instanceID, timestamp, etc.
Associate Import, Colleague Import, People Import , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-UM , User Management , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite all versions