You want to edit or view a form template using Easy Form Editor but the option is grayed out.
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Application and User Management work center.
- Go to Business Flexibility View.
- Select Form Template Maintenance sub view.
- Select the form template that you want to change.
- Click on the Button Open.
- Easy Form Editor option is not Enabled.
There could be three reasons for this issue:--
- For some form templates, system would not allow to edit the form using Easy Form Editor due to the heavy customizations.
- Changes are not desired for legal, tax related, finance related or other such topic related forms.
- Changes using Easy Form Editor is restricted for Interactive Forms because of it's advanced features.
For such forms you should use the tool Adobe Life Cycle Designer if you want to change according to your requirements.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To