You want to know how to bypass the limitation of 60 characters in Business Analytics reports and to download the complete Segregation of Duty Conflicts information.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics Work Center.
- Go to the Design Reports View.
- Search for the report Segregation Of Duty Conflicts.
- Click on Go.
Find that the data shown in the rows: SOD Conflict Reason and SOD Conflict Resolution are incomplete.
You can either extend the number of shown characters to 1024 (see below), or alternatively, end users can download the Segregation of Duty Conflicts information directly from the UI and need not necessarily obtain the same information from the Segregation of Duty Conflicts report.
The following is the path to download the information from the UI:
- Go to the Business Users View present in the Application and User Management Work Center.
- Click on the View SOD Conflicts.
- If you want to view all the SOD conflicts irrespective of the user then click on Go.
- Or if you want to view the SOD conflicts for a specific user then click on Advanced option and then filter by User.
- Now use the Export option to download the SOD data To Microsoft Excel.
Refer the attached word document to find screenshots showing the steps to download SOD Conflicts information from the UI.
KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To
|Segregation of Duty Conflicts.docx|