Nevertheless the Middle Name field is available in the user interface of Contacts, you cannot find it in the migration template for Customers.
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the CUSTOMERS work center.
- Select the CONTACTS view.
- Open any contact from the list.
- Click the Name field in the header pane on the left of the screen.
- The field will expand and you will see the Middle Name field there.
- Navigate to the BUSINESS CONFIGURATION work center.
- Select the IMPLEMENTATION PROJECTS view.
- Click Open Activity List.
- Navigate to the Integrate and Extend tab.
- Open the activity Migration of Customers.
- Click Migrate Customers Using the Migration tool.
- Click You Can Also - Download Migration Template.
- Open the migration template and go to the Contacts sheet.
There is no column for Middle Name available in the template.
The feature is not available in the current release of SAP Cloud for Customer.
This functionality has been considered for the future release planning.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To