You have created a new recurring invoice XYZ and you expect the system to create a supplier invoice at regular intervals. However there are no supplier invoices generated based on the recurrence pattern.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center
- Go to the Recurring Invoices view
- Select New and Recurring Invoice
- Fill the mandatory details
- Select Release
- Go back to the Recurring Invoices view
- Select the released Recurring Invoice XYZ
- At the bottom, select Invoice History tab to see the generated Supplier Invoices out of recurrence pattern
- No records found
You have not configured the recurrence pattern for the Recurring Invoice XYZ and therefore no Supplier Invoice would be created out of that Recurring Invoice.
Create a Recurrence Pattern for the Recurring Invoice XYZ and save the changes. During a recurrence invoice runs, Supplier Invoice will be created based on the information entered in the recurring invoice pattern.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To