Completion Due field of the Ticket is showing Wrong Date after ticket creation.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer Service Work center.
- Select Tickets View.
- Edit any Ticket
- At the top of the screen please check the field Completion Due.
You will see that the Completion Due field shows that it is set to two days after the date the ticket is created, instead of one.
The system works as expected. This is the designed behavior of the system
First of all a brief explanation about Service Level and Due Date calculation:
Date calculations for Initial Review Due and Completion Due are always base on Reported On date, there is no relation between initial review due and completion due calculation. The calculation for the due dates is normally based on the definition in the Service Level which is assigned to the ticket.
- If no Service Level is assigned or in the Service Level are no milestones for Due Date for Initial Review.
- If Due Date for Completion are defined, the default from the date profile is taken.
The defaults in date profile are for initial review 2 hours and completion 48 hours. It can be adapted in Business Configuration following the steps below:
- Go to Business Configuration Work center.
- Select Implementation Project View.
- Click in Open Activity List button.
- Go to Fine-Tune Tab.
- Search for Date Profiles and after click in open button.
- Go to the Section Service Request.
You will be able to change the calculation of Initial response Time and Completion Time.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To