For Supplier Invoices in the G/L Account field the account determination groups are being shown instead of the actual G/L accounts.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoices and Credit Memo view.
- Edit the Customer Invoice XYZ (XYZ is the identification of the supplier invoice).
- Click the View All button.
- Go to the Items tab.
- Select one Line item.
- Go to the Cost Distribution sub tab.
In G/L Account field the account determination groups are being shown. You expected to see the G/L accounts.
It is not possible to select the G/L accounts directly. An account determination group has to be maintained for the g/l accounts which then can be chosen from the G/L Account field.
The system is working as designed.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To