When a Manager or an Auditor declines the Expense Report, An e-mail notification is not sent to the traveler.
Reproducing the Issue
Traveler created an Expense Report but either Approver or Auditor declined the same through the steps below.
Steps for Approver:
- Go to the Approvals work center.
- Select an Expense Report and press Decline.
Steps for Auditor:
- Go to the Auditing work center.
- Open the relevant Expense Report.
- Press Decline button.
After both actions traveler checked his or her Inbox but no e-mail notification received.
Issue is caused because two travelers are available in the system with same e-mail id.
- Go to the Master Data Replication work center.
- Under the Display select Employee List Reports.
- In the Show drop down select All Employees and press Go.
- Enable the filter option and enter e-mail id of the traveler in e-mail column.
You will find the two different employee records with same e-mail Id.
You can trigger the update in the e-mail id of another traveler with different e-mail id from ERP system to solve the issue.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To