You want a notification to be generated every time customer updates.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open the ticket ABC.
- Customer has updated the ticket.
There is no notification for the service agent that the customer has updated the ticket.
Workflow Rule can be created to receive notification.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Workflow Rules view.
- Choose New button.
- Enter a Description for the rule and choose Business Object as Ticket.
- Go to the next step: Define Conditions.
- Select the Add Group button.
- Here, choose Last Customer Interaction from the Field drop-down.
Set the rules as your requirement and you should receive the notification every time customer updates in the ticket.
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To