Contacts are pre-existing in the Business Configuration activity: Assign Contact To Contact Type in a new system.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the First Implementation project.
- Select the Open Activity List button.
- Navigate to the Go Live tab.
- Select the activity: Assign Contact to Contact Type
- Select any Contact Type.
- Use the value help for field Assign to Contact.
- You will see a list of contacts.
The Business Configuration activity: Assign Contact To Contact Type is designed in a way to fetch the list of contacts we have in our internal CRM systems where the customer account is maintained. Thus, allowing the user to select one of the registered contacts and assigning them.
This is the expected system behavior.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To