- Boolean field display as -1
- "-1" displayed instead of "True" for Salesforce.com Stored Procedure field of data type "Check Box", in Crystal Reports.
- In Crystal Reports 2011 and below, the same report displayed the boolean value as true or false, and not as -1, or 0.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013 - Support Pack 05 Patch1 and higher
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports 2013, open an existing report with "Check Box" field of salesforce.com stored procedure.
- Refresh the report.
Notice the Boolean fields are displayed as -1, or 0, instead of True or False.
- With the new salesforce.com driver in Crystal Reports 2013 the "Check box" fields values displayed as real Boolean values, while in previous versions of Crystal Reports the fields displayed as String values "0" and "1".
- Open the existing report in Crystal Reports 2013 SP05 Patch1
- Under the menu "Database", select "Set Datasource Location..."
- Click on the Stored procedure name in the top window to get it highlighted.
- Create a new connection to Salesforce.com, and find the same Stored Procedure, then highlight it.
- Click the Update button.
- It should Prompt with a mapping dialog.
- Remove the check from Match type box.
- Map the Boolean fields and click OK.
- Right-click the Field, select Format and select the format you need. ( True or False, Yes, or No, .... )
SFDC, reports, check field, boxes, STProc , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2013