How to add a Domain to a Branding Style?
- Learning Management System Versions 1411 and later
The following steps assume the Brand has already been created:
- Ensure you are logged in as an Admin for your Learning site
- Click on System Admin>Security>Domains
- Search for the Domain you wish to utilize for a Brand
- Click on the Edit icon to make changes to the Domain
- In the Branding Style field, enter the name of the Brand you wish this Domain to utilize or use the magnifying glass icon to search for a Brand
- Click 'Apply Changes'
- The Domain should now appear in System Admin>Application Admin>Brands in the Domain tab under the section 'View the Domains using the Brand'
header, footer, site, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , How To