You have created supplier invoice for third party purchase order and the below error appears while posting.
Error: Posting of invoice not possible due to error in financial accounting; Cannot find goods or service receipt ABC for Purchase Order XYZ, item XYZ-1 in accounting.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center
- Go to the Invoice Entry view
- Select All Deliveries to be Invoiced
- Select the relevant Delivery ID
- Select New Invoice and fill mandatory details
- Select Post
The possible root causes are;
- The corresponding Third Party Inbound Delivery is not Released yet and you are trying to Post the Supplier Invoices.
- The corresponding Third Party Inbound Delivery is Canceled and you are trying to Post the Supplier Invoices.
- Canceled Inbound Delivery is assigned as a reference in the Cost Distribution sub tab of the Supplier Invoices.
- Release the Third Party Inbound Delivery and then post the Supplier Invoice
- If the Third Party Inbound Delivery is already Canceled, you can create a new Delivery and post the Supplier Invoice
- Remove the Third Party Inbound Delivery which is already Canceled and post the Supplier Invoice
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To