You got error messages Business transaction for ABC to be reversed contains errors in invoice documents.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer Invoicing Work center.
- Choose the View Invoice Documents.
- Find XYZ .(XYZ represents the document ID)
- Choose Edit button.
- Choose View All Option.
- Navigate to the Document Flow Tab.
- Open the Business Transaction.
- This will open in new page having the message Business Transaction For ABC to be Reversed Contains Errors.(ABC represents the account ID)
The original invoice posted have so many problems, so in order to post the canceled document to accounting the original invoice shown in the error message has to be reversed first and post again.
You had posted some customer invoices and these were not posted to financials due to some error. Now you have canceled all these customer Invoices, but these cancelations are also to posted as original documents are stuck due to an error. You would like get rid of all these tasks from General Ledger.
You can follow the below mentioned steps:-
- Go to the General Ledger work center, and choose the Closing Cockpit view.
- Select the Source Documents Sub view.
- Select the customer invoice PQR (PQR represents the original invoice posted not the canceled one). From view option choose View Business Transaction.
- Choose Reverse and Repost.
- Now go to General Ledger work center and try to open the business transaction for invoice XYZ.
- Choose Post option from here the transaction is posted with out any error messages and all the relevant tasks will be cleared.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To