User getting the error message Item XX: Start/End Dates missing and the contract item Start/End Date is grayed out and cannot be maintained in the system.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Orders work center.
- Choose the View Contracts.
- In the field find enter XYZ (XYZ Represents the Contract ID).
- Choose the document and select the button Edit .
- Navigate to the Items tab.
- Error message is displayed Item XX: Start/End Dates missing.
The item Start/End Date field was not filled because the mapping is incorrect. Due to an error with the xml tags, customer have mapped the start and end dates to the wrong data fields.
The item Start/End Date field was not filled because the mapping is incorrect.
Due to an error with the xml tags, you have mapped the start and end dates to the wrong data fields.
The fields filled were in the response XML are:
The fields that should have been filled are:
In the xml, instead of specifying "date" tags, they should be "date-time-content" tags. This will add the dates to the correct fields in the backend and they will be present on the UI.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To