The Campaign ID field in not available in the Opportunity Migration template, even though the Campaign ID field is a standard field in Opportunity header.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Overview view
- Search for “migration of opportunities”
- Under Configuration Element, you can find the Migration of Opportunities activity
- Click on the hyperlink to open the activity
- Click on Migrate opportunities using the migration tool to open the Workbench
- Click on You Can Also and select Download Migration Template
- Open the file which is downloaded to see Campaign ID field not available in the template.
This is an expected system behavior.
Although there’s no specific Campaign ID field, you can upload Campaign information using the Related Documents tab in the Migration template.
- Open the Opportunity Migration template
- Head to the Related Documents tab
- Add the Campaign ID to the Reference Document ID field
- Under Type of Reference Document, input “1” (the code that determines this document as a Campaign; expand description row for further codes)
- Under Role of Reference Document, input “1” as well (code for predecessor)
- Migrate the file into the system using the appropriate mode.
Alternatively, it’s also possible to maintain this information using the Opportunity Preceding and Follow-Up Documents | opportunity Object in the Data Workbench.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To