You have changed the Posting process from Automatic Posting to Manual Posting for Expense Reports.
You have selected the checkbox for set up the Manual Posting Transfer for a Country Version in Scoping but the Expense Reports are posted automatically to ERP system.
Reproducing the Issue
Steps to set the Manual Posting Configuration:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Project and choose Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Questions chevron .
- Go to Scoping Element Travel and Expenses .
- Go to Expense Reimbursement view and then to Approval and Posting Processes sub view.
- Go to Scoping question Group: Set up the manual posting transfer in.
- Select the checkbox for the required Country Version.
Even though you have set up the Manual Posting in Scoping ,you have set the Posting Transfer Type as Automatic Transfer after Approval in Integration Configuration.
Posting Transfer Type in Integration Configuration overrides the Posting Type Configuration in Scoping.
Kindly follow the below steps in order to view the Posting Transfer Type:
- Go to the Application and User Management Work center.
- Go to Input and Output Management view.
- Go to Integration Configuration Sub view.
- Show All Configurations and filter the Company Code ID.
You will be able to see the Posting Transfer Type as Automatic Transfer after Approval for that Company Code ID.
In order to manually post Expense Reports, you should ensure the Posting Transfer Type is set as Manual Transfer through Posting Work Center in Integration Configuration.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To