The Cursor Jumps to the bottom of the page when you try to add items on the sales order fast entry.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Order work center.
- Choose the View Common tasks
- Choose New Sales order (advanced).
- Go to Items tab.
- Choose the button Fast Entry.
- In the first row enter 10 and hit Enter this will take the cursor to the bottom of the page.
This issue is caused by a personalize setting on the UI. You are currently maintaining a 'sort' on line items, which arranges them in ascending order. What you need to do is remove this sorting rule and then the items will no longer jump to the bottom of the screen.
- Go to Sales Order work center.
- Open certain sales order and go to the Items tab.
- Go to Personalize on the UI.
- Select This Screen.
- Select Untitled Table section and line field.
- Choose button Configure Sorting and Group By.
- Here, you will see the current sorting option maintained (Line, Ascending)
- Choose the back arrow to remove this column name and click OK.
- Save the changes made to personalize.
From now the line items wont jump to the bottom.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To