You have performed few changes in Material Master Data but these changes are not reflecting in the Changes tab of that Material
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Product Data work center.
- Select Materials view.
- Search and Edit (View All) the Material.
- Go to Valuation tab and make few changes
- Save the changes
- Go to Changes tab, where no changes are recorded.
Any changes in the Valuation tab of Material is not captured in the Material instead it will be captured in the Material Valuation.
Follow the below steps to find the Valuation changes of Materials:
1. Go to Inventory Valuation work center
2. Select Materials sub view under Master Data
3. Show All Materials and search with the ID XYZ
4. Highlight the Material and select Material Valuation Data button.
5. Select View Changes button
6. Select Go button.
Here, you can find all the change related to Valuation of that particular material.
KBA , SRD-SRM-PRP , Product Portfolio , How To