You would like to see the Withholding Tax tab in the purchase order document, like you see in the Supplier Invoices.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Go to the Common Tasks view
- Select New Purchase Order and View All
- Fill the mandatory details
- Go to the Items tab and Taxes sub tab
- Here you would like to see the Withholding Tax sub tab
In the current release Withholding taxes are not calculated in purchase order document but only in supplier invoices. This is a new requirement and functionality would be available in one of the future releases of SAP Business ByDesign.
KBA , AP-SVO , Service Order Processing , How To