When you are migrating the basic Employee Data, system throws below error message:
"Bank references to XYZ not found in bank directory" (Where XYZ represents the Bank code)
SAP Business ByDesign and all its versions.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview
- Search and Open the migration activity Migration of Employee Data
- Select Migrate basic employee data using the migration tool link
- Execute Migration for the respective migration template
The cause for the issue could be as listed below:
- You are adding zeros before the National Bank code, which is not supported by the system
- National Bank Code Type is not maintained in the template
Use the same information you have maintained in the Liquidity Management work center for National Bank Code and National Bank Code Type.
To check the correct National Bank Code Type:
Go to Liquidity Management work center.
- Access Bank Directory view.
- With the Advanced Filter, search for the National Bank Code maintained for the supplier.
- Access it.
- In General tab, check the National Bank Code Type maintained.
Bank directory, migration of employee data, national bank code, migration error, bank references not found, national bank code type , KBA , SRD-CC-MIG-DMC , Migration: Tool , How To