- This error is in the category of "Data Manipulation Error" errors
- The query could not be executed. Check the parameters (HDB 02003)
- Lumira Desktop 1.x
- Lumira Discovery 2.x
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Lumira client.
- Choose connect to Hana or download from SAP Hana.
- Enter Hana user name / password, get error when connecting.
- The HANA users password has expired.
- After reactive Hana user, initialize password is required while first logon, but Lumira do not have the capability to change Hana password, then user is locked again.
- The HANA users password has expired, so extend the user and reset password.
- After reactive Hana user, make sure to logon Hana user on Hana Studio once and change the password, then use it to logon Lumira.
HDB_02003 HDB002003 copmpleted made param HDB_02003_base logon to Database acquire data , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-LUM-SRV , SAP Lumira Server , BI-LUM-OD , SAP Lumira Cloud , Problem
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0