In the Sales Quote and other documents, it is not possible to Remove the Organize Queries.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Click on the option Show Advanced Filter.
- In the Advance Filter screen click on the button Organize Queries.
It is not possible to select the Query and further Remove / Delete it.
- We do not support to remove/delete the standard(SAP delivered) queries.
- If you create your own customize queries, then those can be remove/delete using Organize Queries button.
This is an expected system behavior in current release.
The same behavior is for other document for standard(SAP delivered) queries.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To