You created and released a service confirmation however it didn't trigger any approval task but released directly.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Field Service and Repair work center.
- Choose Order Pipeline view.
- Choose My Orders to be Executed and Go.
- Select your service order XYZ and choose Confirm Execution.
- Input all mandatory information and choose Release.
Since you have not maintained any approval process for the service confirmation, the document is released directly.
To resolve the issue, choose the pre-requisite question under scooping and maintain a value limit.
Follow below steps under Scoping to select the mandatory Question,
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Choose Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant Project and Edit the Project Scope.
- Navigate to Questions.
- Expand the business area Service.
- Select the business sub-topic Service Confirmation under business topic Service and Repair.
- Choose the question - Do you want to use an approval process for service confirmations?
- Choose Next and Finish Scoping.
Follow below steps to maintain the value limit,
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Choose Approval Processes view.
- Copy the approval process for Service Confirmation.
- Maintain the number of Steps, Work Distribution and Conditions(Value Limit).
- Choose Edit Validity from the drop down of You can also.
- Maintain validity then Save and Close.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To