- The system uses the Standard Field Time Zone that is in the logged in user’s record. That information is entered in the system with the employee data import . The following explains the issue and the solution.
- The time in my reports is not correct. It is often off by one hour.
- Platform Services & Tools
- The Time Zones adjustments can be pretty complex when organizations are spread all over the globe. To add to the issue not all counties/states within time zones have daylight savings. When the current time or the time stamp is displayed, depending on the location and time of the year it can be incorrect often by just one hour. The system uses the Time Zone field in the logged in user’s record to adjust for the correct time. The field is a text field and the contents are as imported into the system by the customer.
- The three position acronyms are obsolete and should not be used. The attached list includes the Time Zones used by the system to reflect the appropriate time for reports. The user data for all users should be exported, the Time Zone field be edited to the correct content as on the attached list and then imported to correct all user information.
KBA , sf analytics , sf time zone , sf dates in ad hoc , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions