- Root Cause Analysis (RCA Policy)
- BizX Platform
- SuccessFactors process of delivering RCAs to our customers’ Support Contact Administrators, in response to issues experienced with the SuccessFactors hosted service, is defined below:
If the issue results in Unscheduled Maintenance (e.g. datacenter performance issues)
An RCA will be automatically sent if an issue persists for more than 30 minutes and results in a Cloud Support outage notification, meaning that it was either a:
- Priority 1 issue that impacted more than 5 customers.
- Priority 2 issue that impacted more than 10 customers.
Timeline: The RCA will be emailed to an applicable company’s Support Contact Administrators within 30 days of the issue being resolved.
If you want to create an incident to follow the RCA, a new low priority incident must be created that references the original High Priority one.
If the issue did not result In Unscheduled Maintenance (e.g. individual service issue)
- SuccessFactors is not required to provide RCAs for hosted service specific issues that do not result in an outage notification, as defined in the section above.
- Root Cause Analysis
- Data Center
- Data Centre
- DC Down