- Platform Services & Tools
Partners have many options for support.
Please review the following options before opening a support case.
First and foremost are:
- Your Own Resources: Leverage Senior Internal resources within your respective organizations as the first line of support.
- Guides: Re-visit the implementation guides and product documentation for the product to be sure it’s not already covered there
- Partner Edge: https://partneredge.sap.com – Products > SuccessFactors HCM Suite > Implement
- Training Needs > Partner Learning Hub: https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub
- Knowledge Base Articles: Search the Knowledge Base for knowledge on our products including how-to and troubleshooting information.
- SAP Help Portal – Provides Release Summaries, System Requirements, Implementation guides and product documentation. http://help.sap.com/cloud4hr
- Enhancement Requests - Please log these via customer community. More info..
- Implementation related resources and tips from Support: 2315070 - SuccessFactors Implementation resources and related tips from Support
- Provisioning access: please subscribe to this public JAM group and review this process document
SAP PartnerEdge Portal - https://partneredge.sap.com
- Issues with Sales Demo Instances
- Partner Processes and Documentation
- Q & A partner Boards
- Requests for provisioning access
Customer Support Ticket System
- If you are a trained certified partner, then you may open a support case via the regular Client Support Portal.
- Please note that Customer Support and PS Partner Support teams deliver support only to trained partner resources. This means you must first have attended a Mastery Training and/or Certification in the product pillar to be able to log cases with support.
- If you have not yet been certified you may seek help from another trained/certified resource in your organization or contact Successfactors Professional Services for a paid service.
- Please remember tickets via support will adhere to our SLA.s A general question is a P4, so turnaround times will not be immediate. Product Support will provide updates as per our SLAs.
Customer Success Team
Go Live Transition (also known as PS to CS Transition). More info..
Configuration and how-to assistance for live clients
Bug/Defect Requests - Jiras
Instance refresh, provisioning, and related activities.
Ops Requests: Customer Success will process "CO Jiras" for:
- Requesting production logs
- Quartz job failures (partner responsible for initial setup)
- SFTP error issues (partner responsible for initial setup)
- SSO error issues (partner responsible for initial setup)
- Recruiting indexing
- Script requests
- Application Java errors
- Import/Export/Connector issues
- Email or Notification issues
- Migration of learning activities within CDP
- Akamai issue
- If you feel strongly that the issue is not a misconfiguration but a product defect requiring a bug-fix via regular release, then please validate this with your PS Partner Support Team who can confirm if you should open a support ticket with Customer Success. Customer Success will work with our engineers to qualify the defect, and track progress of the bug-fix. Note: SuccessFactors has quarterly releases. Most code fixes will be part of standard release cycles.
When submitting a support ticket, to prevent delays, please provide the information as requested in KBA 2323444 - BizX Platform - Partner support & help request - Creating an incident
Note this is a general incident logging template, Product Support may ask for additional information depending on the nature of your issue.
SAP, SuccessFactors, HCM, Bizx, platform, learning, partner, partners , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To