SAP SuccessFactors HCM
Partners have many options for support.
Please review the following options before opening a support case.
First and foremost are:
- Your Own Resources: Leverage Senior Internal resources within your respective organizations as the first line of support.
- Guides: Re-visit the implementation guides and product documentation for the product to be sure it’s not already covered there.
SAP Help Portal - https://help.sap.com
- Provides Release Summaries, System Requirements, Implementation guides and product documentation.
Knowledge Base Articles - https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/solutions/
- knowledge documents on our products including how-to and troubleshooting information.
Partner Implementation Guide - https://partnercommunity.successfactors.com/t5/PIG/Partner-Implementation-Guide-PIG/ba-p/31
- Online guide that provides current and comprehensive information to assist Partner Consultants in successfully implementing SAP SuccessFactors Solutions.
PDC – Partner Delivery Community - https://partnercommunity.successfactors.com
- A site where partners can search for answers, post questions, share knowledge and stay informed/educated on implementation & product topics;
- Includes module-specific forums covering the entire product including integration/technology.
Enhancement Requests - https://apps.support.sap.com/sap/support/knowledge/public/en/2167560
- To have your idea considered and voted on by the community, and to track the interest of others in the community, please use the new SuccessFactors Influence portal.
SuccessFactors HCM Cloud Operations Portal - https://hcmcloudops.successfactors.com/
- Provisioning access requests;
- BizX and LMS Sales Demo requests;
- SFTP account request and password reset;
- iContent account request and password reset.
Partner Edge - https://partneredge.sap.com
- Partner Tools support;
- Event news and recordings;
- PartnerEdge program information;
- Training and certification.
Note: If you have any issues to access PartnerEdge portal please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- General PartnerEdge program questions;
- Learning Maps;
- Events offerings;
- Demo information;
Learning Hub – Learning Hub Professional Edition (please contact your PSA – Partner Service Advisor)
- Courses and training material;
- Certification exams;
Customer Support Ticket System
- Please note that Customer Support and PS Partner Support teams deliver support only to trained partner resources. This means you must first have attended a Mastery Training and/or Certification in the product pillar to be able to log cases with support.
- If you have not yet been certified you may seek help from another trained/certified resource in your organization or contact Successfactors Professional Services for a paid service.
- Please remember tickets via support will adhere to our SLA.s A general question is a P4, so turnaround times will not be immediate. Product Support will provide updates as per our SLAs.
Customer Success Team
- If you feel strongly that the issue is not a misconfiguration but a product defect requiring a bug-fix via regular release, then please validate this with your PS Partner Support Team who can confirm if you should open a support ticket with Customer Success. Customer Success will work with our engineers to qualify the defect, and track progress of the bug-fix. Note: SuccessFactors has quarterly releases. Most code fixes will be part of standard release cycles.
When submitting a support ticket, to prevent delays, please provide the information as requested in KBA 2323444 - BizX Platform - Partner support & help request - Creating an incident
Note this is a general incident logging template, Product Support may ask for additional information depending on the nature of your issue.
SAP, SuccessFactors, HCM, Bizx, platform, learning, partner, partners, support, sap, partner resources, partner support , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To