- Platform Services & Tools
New Support Portal
- SuccessFactors Support Contact Administrators will be able to submit and manage cases, search the knowledge base, and more within SAP’s Support Portal.
Already a SAP customer?
If you are already a SAP customer, the consolidated Support Portal experience will allow you to manage your SuccessFactors cases alongside your SAP On-Premise cases.*
*Applies to the SAP products that are currently supported at support.sap.com.
- To learn about the high-level changes coming as part of this transition, please register for the 'Preview: SAP ONE Support portal Experience' VIP sessions.
- In the coming months, we will add additional details and enablement information to ensure that you are fully prepared.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I be transitioned to the new Support Portal?
- We are anticipating to complete the transition on March 30, 2015.
If I already own and manage SAP cases at support.sap.com, in addition to SuccessFactors cases, how will my Support Portal experience change?
- You will have a single Support Portal to access your cases and knowledge base articles. Additional scenarios within this experience will be explained in the coming months.
Have a Question?
If you have a general question that isn't covered above, please let us know on the Customer Community.
KBA , LOD-SF-COM , Obsolete: Please use subcomponent of XX-SER-SAPSMP instead , How To