- What are Role-Based Permissions (RBP)?
- Where to find documentation about RBP?
- Which modules are covered by RBP?
- How to create permission groups?
- How to create permission roles?
- How to assign permission roles to groups?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Role-Based Permissions (RBP) manage the permissions in the SuccessFactors suite. RBP controls access to the applications and what users can see and edit. It's a suite-wide authorization concept which applies to the majority of modules. The main elements in RBP are permission groups and permission roles.
The following links direct to user assistance documentation on Role-Based Permissions (RBP) and cover its main topics:
- Introduction to Using RBP
- What are Role-Based Permissions?
- Permission Groups
- Creating Static Permission Groups
- Creating Dynamic Permission Groups
- View, Edit, Copy, and Delete Permission Groups
- Permission Roles
- Creating Permission Roles
- Assigning Permissions to a Role
- View, Edit, Copy, and Delete Permission Roles
- Creating a New Role for External Users
- Grant Permission Roles
- How to Use the Master List of Role-Based Permissions
- How can you check the permissions assigned to a user?
- How can you run an ad hoc report?
- Cross Domain Ad Hoc Reporting Between the RBP and Employee Central Domains
- How do you run a user search
- Testing your RBP Configuration
RBP Admin Guide, RBP Manual, RBP setup instructions, Role-based permission, how to create permission group, how to create permission role , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , How To