- Starting in April 2015, customers with access to the SuccessFactors application will automatically have their In Product Support experience upgraded! New features include:
- Redesigned Look and Feel.
- Use SAP Launchpad applications to manage incidents and support user authorizations
- Platform Services & Tools
Accessing In Product Support
You will be prompted to log in your first time accessing In Product Support. Please use your SAP Support Portal credentials, when prompted, to ensure correct permissions in the In Product Support application.
- Note: You must have SAP Support Portal access to access In Product Support. If you have questions about your support access, please contact your Cloud Admin.
Using In Product Support
Searching for Solutions
Users can search help articles and Customer Community posts by using the search bar available on the Home section of In Product Support.
Tip: Customer Community Results
In order to access Community results, a user will have to log into the Customer Community. If you previously had access to the SuccessFactors Cloud Support Portal, you can use your old Cloud Support Portal credentials to log into the Customer Community. If you never had access to the Cloud Support Portal, you will need to register at community.successfactors.com to access Community results.
The below shows the initial Community post that a user would expect to see within In Product Support. To view the entire post and to download attachments, please click the hyperlink 'Open Full Thread In a New Window' as pictured below. After doing so, please log into the Community using the instructions detailed above.
Report a New Incident
To report a new incident, click the 'New Incident' icon on the right column within In Product Support. As with the new incident creation in the SAP Support Portal, you will need to perform a keyword search prior to creating an incident. For full instructions for creating support incidents in SAP ONE Support Launchpad, see KBA 2607729.
- If your question is not answered by the knowledge base search, please proceed with the incident creation form by clicking Contact SAP Support in the bottom-right of the window.
To learn more about submitting incidents in the Launchpad, please visit the Support Portal User Guide for SuccessFactors Admins.
Working On Existing Incidents
The My Incidents page provides users with the ability to review, update, search, comment, and close incidents.
To learn more about managing incidents in the Launchpad, please visit the Support Portal User Guide for SuccessFactors Admins.
Frequently Asked Questions
In Product Support works for me fine now - will I need to change any user permissions because of this upgrade?
You will need to log in with your S-User credentials (S##########) to log into the In-Product Support application the first time. These are the same credentials you use to log into the SAP Support Portal.
What do I need to do in order to have my In Product Support upgraded?
Your instance will be automatically upgraded to this latest version.
If I disabled In Product Support for my entire company previously, will this new upgrade change that setting?
No. If you have disabled In Product Support before, the upgrade will not reinstate In Product Support.
I have access to the Learning Module and the Recruiting Marketing applications--will I be able to access In Product Support?
Unfortunately at this time In Product Support is only available within the core SuccessFactors HCM application.
- If you are encountering any technical issues with the features outlined above, please view our In Product Support troubleshooting guide.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To