- Learning Upgrade email
- Service Impact Notification
- SuccessFactors quarterly newsletter
- Not getting downtime notifications
- SuccessFactors outage notifications
- Not getting maintenance notifications
- How to eliminate SuccessFactors emails
- How to get removed from SuccessFactors emails
- Not receiving the SuccessFactors customer notification emails
- SuccessFactors Cloud Downtime and Maintenance Communications
- How to sign up to receive SuccessFactors email notifications
- Not receiving Data Center Maintenance notifications for SuccessFactors
- SuccessFactors Cloud Downtime and Maintenance and Outage communications
- Platform Services & Tools
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
SuccessFactors has a variety of email based communications to announce timely and relevant information to customers. Below, please find details on what qualifies for each type of communication.
SuccessFactors Cloud Downtime and Maintenance Communications
How to add a contact to receive the downtime and maintenance notifications:
Your company's SuccessFactors Cloud Administrator for the SAP ONE Support Launchpad, can set your contacts to receive notifications for service interruptions, outages, and maintenance notifications via email by adding the Display Cloud Data authorization to the S-User ID at the SuccessFactors installation number level (see KBA 2198153). To receive notifications, the contact will require the following in this order:
- S-User ID with a valid email address
- Display Cloud Data authorization assigned to the SuccessFactors installation number level
After adding both requirements, the S-User ID will be added to notifications the following Monday. For example, if a new contact is created with email and authorizations on Wednesday, the contact will be added to the notifications the following Monday.
How to remove a contact from downtime and maintenance notifications:
To request removal from SuccessFactors email downtime and maintenance notifications, you can do one of two things:
- If the user will not use the SAP ONE Support Launchpad at all, your Cloud Administrator can delete the S-User ID
- Or if they will use the SAP ONE Support Launchpad, but do not want the emails, open a SuccessFactors incident for the contact person. In the incident form, choose the Subproduct of XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH (SAP Support Portal Launchpad) and state clearly, which S-User ID needs to be removed from the SuccessFactors downtime and maintenance email communications. SAP will then remove the ODCPITSF role which controls those email notifications.
Note: Removal of the Display Cloud Data authorization or the contact’s email address does not remove the contact person from these notifications. Deleting the S-User does not remove the contact person from notifications. This can only be done by reporting an incident to SAP so they can remove the ODCPITSF role assigned to the ID.
Not getting the above communications?
If you have a valid S-User ID and email address with Display Cloud Data authorization, and you are not getting the notifications check your email Spam filter.
**NOTE** If your company uses email Spam filters to manage inbound messages, please contact your internal IT department to whitelist the following email address and IP ranges:
Notifications are sent from SAP mailbox: SAPCloudSupport@alerts.ondemand.com
Emails will be sent from the following IP address ranges:
Examples: outage communications, quarterly release emails*
Qualifier: In order to receive the support communications listed above from SuccessFactors, a user must be an active Support Contact Administrator who manages cases and has access to the Cloud Support Portal.
*Note: Because of the importance of the release email, SuccessFactors also distributes the quarterly release email to qualified product administrators.
Opt-Out Process: To unsubscribe from the Support Communications, please use the unsubscribe feature at the bottom of the email or, if applicable, ask SuccessFactors to remove you as an active Support Contact Administrator.
Examples: Invitations to product sales webinars or the CustomerConnect monthly newsletter.
Qualifier: Misc: May have filled out a form on the SuccessFactors.com website or were involved in the initial sales cycle.
Opt-Out Process: to unsubscribe from all corporate, non-Support focused communications, please use the unsubscribe feature at the bottom of the email.
SuccessFactors Cloud Administrators please refer to the References section below for information on adding new users and authorizations.
e-mails, SF, SFSF , KBA , admincompass , down time , sf emails , cloud notifications , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-COM , Community, Portal & Related , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , SAP Support Portal - User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , LOD-SF-LMS-PER , Learning Performance Issues , How To