In the Address tab of Accounts, the Ship To and Bill To columns are missing.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Account Management work center.
- Select Accounts view.
- Select and Edit an Account.
- Go to Communication tab.
- Select Address sub tab.
The reason that the ship to and bill to columns are missing in the Address of Accounts is that you have scoped the question Do you want to view the time dependent address maintained for accounts? (Navigation: Edit Project Scope -> 4 Questions -> General Business Data -> Business Partners -> Handling of Business Partners -> Under Account Maintenance section)
If this question scoped then the Ship-To and Bill-To can be added only through Migration. The main functionality of this scoping is to have Main Address with time dependency.
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center
- Under Quick Links select All Currents Projects link
- Select Edit Scope button
- Click Next button until Section 4 – Questions
- Under “Scoping Element” expand “General Business Data”
- Expand “Business Partner”
- Select Handling Business Partners
- In the “Questions for Handling of Business Partner” under Account Maintenance group, deselect “Do you want to view the time dependent address maintained for account” check box.
- Click Next
- Select “Yes” to accept the changes.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To